Mesa to Pitt 2015

Mesa to Pitt 2015
Mesa to OBX

Monday, February 25, 2013

More videos!

I've been having a hard time getting a strong enough signal to upload these videos but I think I finally have it, so here it goes!!!

First off, a shout out goes to my neighbor Cyndi for letting me know that the videos are working.  I did try to reply to your comment, but I don't know if it worked!  I'm still trying to get the hang of this blogging thing!!

This video is from Royal Palm Visitor Center in the Everglades.  We just happened to see this Anhinga catch a fish (he dove underwater and speared the fish) and we videoed him eating the fish.  He drew quite an audience and everyone was cheering him on!!!

Okay, it just took 30 minutes to upload one video, so it looks like I'm only giving you folks one tonight.  It's incredibly windy here in Winnie, Texas - 40 mph wind gusts, 30 sustained, so maybe that's the problem???  Who knows?  The next round of videos will be from a Mardi Gras parade, so hopefully I can post them soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment