Mesa to Pitt 2015

Mesa to Pitt 2015
Mesa to OBX

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Feb 21 Rain wind and taxes

The weather channel said we were going to have two days of rain, high winds with possible damage, blah, blah blah. The weather channel is in the business of viewer ratings to sell commercials...don't really have confidence in their forecasts. They' ve cried wolf too many times. That being said, we decided to lay low for a day, and ride out the storm. We had some rain, not much. I would have gotten wet if I was riding. The winds were rockin pretty good, even though we couldn't feel much where we were. We heard there was a gust of about 40 mph. The storm seemed to run just north of us, and it was a big storm that impacted N. Carolina and Pennsylvania. Just not us!
Pam worked on the videos for the blog, and a multitude of the other things she does to keep this ship afloat. I pulled out the brief case full of receipts from the last year of Grant Street Lawn And Garden, and relived my last 6 months of work, one receipt at a time. I got quite a bit done, and hopefully one more rainy day will allow me to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment