Mesa to Pitt 2015

Mesa to Pitt 2015
Mesa to OBX

Monday, April 22, 2013

How to leave us comments

We have been hearing from some friends that they either don't know how to leave us comments or they try and the comments don't go thru.  So, I asked my friend Tirzah (yeah, the one that helps us with all of our science and geography questions) how she leaves us comments. Did I mention that Tirzah is a genius???  Here are her directions!

First click on comments

Type your comments

There is a drop down next to "comment as"

If you have a Google account, select that

If you don't have a Google account, select anonymous

Hit preview

Type the numbers or words that are shown there so it knows you aren't spam

Click publish!

Voila!  It should post.  Now what I'm trying to work on is to reply back to you!  My neighbor Cyndi has commented to us a few times, and I've tried different ways to get back to her, but I don't think it works.  But I shall continue to work on this!

Until our next post,
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam. I did get a reply in the comment section when I told you the videos were working. February I think. Anyway, love reading everything about the trip and the pictures. Keep em coming and stay safe. Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You over estimate my intelligence but I thank you! My students were amused at you calling me a genius. They have other more colorful terms for what I am!

    ReplyDelete