Mesa to Pitt 2015

Mesa to Pitt 2015
Mesa to OBX

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Still in Wauchula!

Pam- I'm still here! Jeep guy called this morning and said when they took apart the rear end they found the spider gear was damaged due to all the shaking. That means more parts and he promises to have me on the road by noon tomorrow. That means I won't be able to check in at Sugarloaf Key KOA tomorrow. I don't want to drive the keys and park the rig in the dark so we will check in on Friday! Mike has been having a grand time biking- after leaving his buddy's place he rode to Fort Lauderdale and now he's in Miami! He says he is taking lots of pictures so I'm sure he will have a lot to post when we hook up tomorrow. Wait til you hear his stories!

Hopefully we will all survive December 21 so we can keep posting for you all! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment