Mesa to Pitt 2015

Mesa to Pitt 2015
Mesa to OBX

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Another day in Paradise!!!

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE LAST 5 OR SO ENTRIES THAT MIKE POSTED A FEW DAYS AGO.  I JUST ADDED THE PICTURES THAT GO WITH MIKE'S BLOG.  HE IS WORRIED THAT YOU WON'T SEE THE PICTURES!

Pam - Now that that is covered.....I have been enjoying the time that we are spending here at the SKP Resort.  Every morning I have been going to the pool and doing an hour of water aerobics. (Jennie, aren't you proud of me?)  Today I spent alot of time making Christmas decorations for the craft fair that is this Saturday.  I enjoy making wreaths so I might as well make some money (I hope).

Mike went for a ride today and took some pictures.  I'm posting them now and he will add info tomorrow (it's 11:21 pm so forgive us if we are tired!)




No comments:

Post a Comment