Mesa to Pitt 2015

Mesa to Pitt 2015
Mesa to OBX

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

June 10 - Indianapolis, IN to Claysville, PA

June 10 - 320 miles
So here I am on the last leg of my trip!  I started outside of Indianapolis, IN and end up in good old Claysville, PA! I filled up the tank with diesel fuel that cost $2.52!  Not too shabby!  I rode down a choppy I-70 and had construction and had lots of fields and silos to look at!  I traveled through Dayton and Columbus, Ohio with minimal hassle.  All in all, it was rather boring day!

One thing I did forget to tell you about yesterday was a wrecked Budweiser tractor trailer that was west bound and flipped into the median.  It dumped hundreds of cases of Bud Lite Lime bottles into the median!  I know a lot of people cried as they drove by!

So here ends my solo adventure!  I will be spending a few weeks in the area with my Dad, and hopefully I will be able to visit the OBX and my sweetie pie!  See you all next fall when we hit the road again!

This was pretty much what I saw all day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment